Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brunch and happy things

I was recently tagged by the lovely Sabine (who is helping me with my French!) to write a list of things that make me happy. Since it hasn't changed much, I'm going to cheat and refer to two lists I've made before:

#1 - A list of 10 things that make me happy (inspired by The Rockstar Diaries, one of my favourite, favourite blogs)

#2 - Another list of happy things (this time only 6 of them; tagged by August Street)

>> The photo here is from my brother's birthday brunch this morning - vegan muffins, scones, fresh fruit, tea, and blueberry pikelets! ...yes, food is another thing that makes me happy :)

3 comments:

gingerbreadmafia said...

That photo is so nice! Such good brunch. The scones weren't really vegan because I made them with lactose-free cow milk... and brushed them with egg. But they were lactose free!

jesska said...

Ahh, noted and edited :) ...still totally delicious! Mad props to you, as they say in the ghetto.

Sabine said...

J'adore tes listes, et la photo!
Brunch: miam ;)