Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a minute... in September

While my blogging is almost at a standstill, I'm still tweeting and tumblr-ing! Here's the September roundup anyway:

Reading...
the last of the Twilight books, so kill me (pardon the pun). Next on the list is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!

Watching... The Wire - just finished Season 1, ready for Season 2. It's addictive.

Listening... to Florence and the Machine, and a mish-mash of other things (as usual).

Eating... vegetarian food!

Knitting... the beige beret - it's taking quite a while though, hard to find knitting time.

Learning... French! I'm hanging in there (thanks again to Sabine for helping me), but it's a slow process. Some language learning tips I'm trying to implement:
- watching French films and TV shows
- write out shopping lists in French on one side, English on the other
- put labels on things all over the house with their French name
- visit Paris (yes, wishful thinking)

>> Just a Minute is an August Street thing in case you want to "officially" join in.

1 comment:

Jenaveve said...

I picked up and put down 'P&P Zombies' so many times at the bookshop the other day... I'll be very interested to hear your thumbs up / down response after you've read this one.

Visit Paris? You never know. Good techniques with the movies and shopping list!