Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An optimistic changeover

I was (preemptively) packing away my knitted scarves today and came across my warm weather ones! They're so pretty, although completely non-functional for neck warming. Anyway, I can't wait to start wearing them!

>> If you keep all your wintery clothes in an old suitcase (like mittens, scarves, beanies... even fold up umbrellas), then it's easy to find everything when the season changes. I use the same bag for hats, sarongs and sunnies, then make the switch twice a year. It's not an exact science, but a reasonable way to keep organised I think.

2 comments:

Maureen Reynolds said...

And if you add a bar of great smelling soap or a dryer sheet of fabric softener, you will have a nice scent when you open the suitcase. Tends to ward off that musty smell they can pick up somehow.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that! Good idea :)