Monday, October 26, 2009

It's not goodbye, it's see you later!

One post a month is all I've been managing, so I think it's time I took an official hiatus. I'm hoping to come back at some stage with a clearer idea of what I want this blog to be about.

In the meantime, I'll be:
~ learning French (albeit slowly)
~ getting healthier with regular dance, yoga and bike riding
~ starting a new job
~ spending time in the real world, you know, away from the computer

I'm still very much followable on twitter (if you're into that), and have a tumblr page full of pretty things (I think of it like an online inspiration board). Other people are tumblr-ing too - like Little Lost Love, and Friend For Keeps!

Il n'est pas au revoir, il est à plus tard...

Bye for now xx

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Have a lovely hiatus

Lizzie said...

Bye!

Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

Jenaveve said...

Nothing like going away to find clarity. And who know's what will result of it when you get back.

Jen
x

Unknown said...

Hi,

Hope you are doing well! This is Anamika Tiwari from Webneetech.com. At present we are interviewing entrepreneurs and now we are starting another section to feature (interview) bloggers and their blog on webneetech.com

We find your blog bit interesting and would like to feature your interview on our website.

Please let me know your email id or else contact us on i.webneetech@gmail.com, so that we can send you the questionnaire and feature you on webneetech.com Please visit www.webneetech.com to know more about us.

Regards,
Anamika
Webneetech.com