Saturday, January 21, 2012

D.A.N.C.E

That's an Instagram photo from a few months back. I can't remember where I was but they played that Yeah Yeah Yeahs song with "dance dance dance til you're dead" in the lyrics, and my friend thought it was appropriate to write on my arm with a sharpie. Maybe I should get the tattoo?!

Anyway, I was out dancing last night and the DJ had some kind of 90s brit-pop slash indie hipster rock thing going on. We loved it!

Over breakfast this morning, I made a list of some of the songs that were played then turned it into a YouTube playlist, so now you can dance around your bedroom and/or next house party:



And the list:
  • The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
  • Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less
  • Muse - Time Is Running Out
  • Crystal Castles - Not In Love (feat Robert Smith)
  • Pulp - Common People
  • Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
  • Kasabian - Fire
  • The Cure - Close To Me
  • The Smiths - This Charming Man
  • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
  • Cloud Control - There's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight
  • Modest Mouse - Float On
  • Phoenix - 1901
  • The Knife - Heartbeats
  • The Strokes - Reptilia
  • Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
  • Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
  • The Killers - Somebody Told Me
  • The Kooks - Naive

No comments: