I did a little baking tonight in preparation for Meredith Music Festival this weekend (hopefully it's not as wet as last year, but I'm packing gumboots just in case). Anyway, they're Banana Choc Chip Muffins... yum!
~ 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
~ 2 cups self raising flour
~ 1/2 cup castor sugar
~ 1/2 cup milk
~ 2 eggs
~ 60g butter
~ 1/2 cup dark choc bits
What to do:
1. Preheat over to 200 Celsius.
2. Prepare your muffin trays (I used two 6-hole trays).
3. Sift flour in a large bowl then stir in castor sugar and choc bits.
4. Melt the butter, then beat in milk and eggs.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry mix, and incorporate the mashed banana (don't overmix).
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin trays and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
>> Recipe courtesy of Taste.com.au