Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Golden Hands

1. Golden Hands (Part 16; 2nd ed), 2. Golden Hands (Part 12; 2nd ed), 3. Golden Hands (Part 11; 2nd ed), 4. Golden Hands (Part 8; 2nd ed), 5. Golden Hands (Part 7; 4th ed), 6. Golden Hands (Part 4), 7. Golden Hands (Part 4; 2nd ed), 8. Golden Hands (Part 14; 2nd ed), 9. Golden Hands (Part 9; 2nd ed)

My flickr set is growing - this time I've been photographing the Golden Hands magazines given to me by a friend a few weeks ago. They're brilliant - full of knitting, sewing, crochet and other crafty projects... Less photographing and more doing is in order very soon!

>> Nothing to report on my desk this week, and I won't try to make something up this time! Oh, and the link to make mosaic images is here.

2 comments:

Beth said...

My mum collected the entire set! I love flicking through them. There are some terrific patterns in there!

Unknown said...

Yeah, they're full of great ideas! The friend who gave them to me had saved them from being thrown away, I'm so glad she did!!