Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lazy saturday

After a busy week with too many late nights, I really needed to veg out today... so I did! Here's how it went:
~ watched 80s video clips on rage this morning (think A-ha, Madonna, and Culture Club)
~ had the vegan brekky and a soy chai latte at Retro Cafe
~ wandered down to the Rose Street Artists Market
~ bought a gorgeous black and white marbled ring from this lovely lady
~ went fruit and vegetable shopping at the South Melbourne Market
~ came home and had a two hour nap!

Now I'm about to make dinner ("Eggplant & coconut spiked with chilli" from the Vegetarian Bible recipe book) then head out for drinks at a local bar. Life is good.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Holly's new rings are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

They really are, I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh! I don't think I have ever been called a "lady"! Ha ha. I must be getting old.

So nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Not at all! I meant lady more like the classy young variety (think "lady" in Almost Famous).

...and it was lovely to meet you too :)