Monday, September 22, 2008

An award

Big thank you to August Street for giving me a blog award! Could be a kick up the, ahem, to make it even better! I'm finding the blog world is full of friendly, crafty and inspirational people, it's so nice to be involved. Those non-bloggers don't know what they're missing :)

The rules of this award are:
1. Choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)

So in no particular order:
~ Curlypops
~ Hokey
~ Snailblazer
~ Teddybearswednesday
~ Miss Muggins
~ Love You Big
~ Beccasaurus

...and there are so many more, just scroll down a bit and look right!

3 comments:

Miss Muggins said...

Hey Jesska, thanks for tagging me. What an honour to win an award! I have posted about it on my blog.

Kate said...

That's so sweet of you, Jesska! I'm very touched. (Means a lot in an especially ordinary week :) )
I shall post about how lovely it is on my blog x

teddybearswednesday said...

thank you Jesska that is really very sweet of you!! And I'm really honoured and surprised as I feel my blog is rather lacking . Big thank you!!!